Car Transport from Canberra to Adelaide with Moving Cars.
We are always sending cars from Canberra to Adelaide
Instant quotes can be done our website and transit times are given for this route,
Here are a few conditions that you must abide by for us to transport your car.
Whilst we can assist with cars and light commercials that are not registered, all vehicles must be comply with the following conditions.
- In a drivable roadworthy condition, no damage
- Have clearance of 6 inches / 150 mm
- Have functioning brakes and handbrakes
- Be able to start and run without jump start
- Must be empty of any personal items, can not have anything in the car, other than the spare Tyre and the jack
- Unless prearranged and confirmed in writing heavy vehicles must not exceed our weight restrictions of 3 tonne.
- Transit times(all transit times are guides only)
- Transit times are business days and do not include weekends or public holidays
To make it easy to decide here is our current price on this route
[car-prices from=”Canberra” to=”Adelaide”]
This is today’s price, and if you book today its the price you pay, regardless of when you transport your car.
Prices fluctuate with fuel prices, but this price is fixed once booking has been paid for
Regardless of when you are looking at transporting your vehicle, this is a popular route so we do recommend booking your car carrier, once you have decided on a company.
Please note additional charges may apply for collection from, or delivery to, an address.
[su_button url=”https://movingcars.com.au/book-interstate-transport/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#f81e19″ size=”7″ center=”yes”]Book now! [/su_button]