Sending cars from Brisbane to Darwin with Moving Cars
Transporting your car from Brisbane to Darwin couldn’t be easier. We have the experience, the equipment, the resources and the professional drivers to take your car from A to B smoothly and efficiently.
Driving your car yourself wastes fuel, adds KMs and reduces the value of your car and worst of all it wastes hours of your time and energy exposing you to the risks of tired driving.
Unlike most routes across Australia, between Brisbane and Darwin we are able to arrange for items to be put inside the car, in the back seat and boot, up to the bottom of the window. If you require this service please mention so prior to booking.
There are a few other criteria that must be met to ensure a quick and car move.
- In a drivable roadworthy condition, no damage
- Have clearance of 6 inches / 150 mm
- Have functioning brakes and handbrakes
- Be able to start and run without jump start
- Unless prearranged and confirmed in writing heavy vehicles must not exceed our weight restrictions of 3 tonne.
- Transit times(all transit times are guides only)
- Transit times are business days and do not include weekends or public holidays
To make it easy to decide here is our current price on this route.
[car-prices from=”Brisbane” to=”Darwin”]
This is today’s price, and if you book today its the price you pay, regardless of when you transport your car.
Prices fluctuate with fuel prices, but this price is fixed once booking has been paid for
Regardless of when you are looking at transporting your vehicle, this is a popular route so we do recommend booking your car carrier, once you have decided on a company.
Please note additional charges may apply for collection from, or delivery to, an address.
[su_button url=”https://movingcars.com.au/book-interstate-transport/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#f81e19″ size=”7″ center=”yes”]Book now! [/su_button]