Sending Cars from Hobart to Brisbane with Moving Cars.
Transporting cars from Hobart to Brisbane couldn’t be easier. We have the experience, the equipment, the resources and the professional drivers to take your car from A to B smoothly and efficiently. Driving your car yourself wastes fuel, adds KMs and reduces the value of your car and worst of all it wastes hours of your time and energy exposing you to the risks of tired driving.
Hobart to Brisbane is a regular route that we do, and its all easily done with just a few clicks! When you are ready to transport your car from Hobart to Brisbane there are a few things you will need to do in preparation for the move.
- In a drivable roadworthy condition, no damage
- Have clearance of 6 inches / 150 mm
- Have functioning brakes and handbrakes
- Be able to start and run without jump start
- Must be empty of any personal items, can not have anything in the car, other than the spare Tyre and the jack
- Unless prearranged and confirmed in writing heavy vehicles must not exceed our weight restrictions of 3 tonne
To make it easy to decide here is our current price on this route
[car-prices from=”Hobart” to=”Brisbane”]
This is today’s price, and if you book today its the price you pay, regardless of when you transport your car.
Prices fluctuate with fuel prices, but this price is fixed once booking has been paid for
Regardless of when you are looking at transporting your vehicle, this is a popular route so we do recommend booking your car carrier, once you have decided on a company.
Please note additional charges may apply for collection from, or delivery to, an address.